Who We Are
At the tender age of 14, Steve Hockstein began his high school years shooting photographs for the Pennysaver/Community News in his hometown of Parsippany, NJ. He continued shooting professionally for a variety of publications while earning degrees in Studio, Narrative, and Documentary photography at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
While recovering from his college years, he returned to New Jersey and took a staff position at The Star-Ledger of Newark and then The Record of Hackensack, where he met and married his remarkably lovely wife, Karen. They reside in Northern New Jersey with Kipsy, the world's cutest, most intelligent Yorkshire Terrorist.
Establishing Harvard Studio Photography in 1993, Steve's work continues to appear in distinguished publications around the world to this day.
Steve is the current President of the NJ Chapter of the American Society of Media Photographers.
Some of our clients include:
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank
- Bloomberg News
- Cerebral Palsy League of Union
- Charlie Brown's and The Office restaurants
- Christian Health Care Center
- Inside Counsel
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Ithaca College
- JFK Health System
- LAN Associates
- New Jersey Dental School
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- North Jersey Media Group
- One Source Worldwide
- Path To Purchase Institute / Shopper Marketing Magazine
- Rabinowitz, Lubetkin & Tulley Law Firm
- Rabner, Allcorn, Baumgart & Ben-Asher, P.C.
- Regional Cancer Care Associates
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers University
- Seigel Capozzi Law Firm
- The Star-Ledger
- Travel Weekly Magazine
- University of Kentucky
- University of Hartford